Monday 18 June 2018

I couldn't help but wonder... - What's next?

My life has somewhat dramatically changed in the last few weeks. I have went from buying the 2 for £10 deals, living in Glasgow's West End in my gorgeous little one bedroom tenement flat to buying individual microwave meals for 1 and living my folks in Bishopbriggs.

Yes, my Geordie and I have decided to split after 3 years together. It was not an easy decision by any means and it was very much mutual. I have been in two minds whether or not to post this but I think everyone ought to know that Ross was nothing more than a gentleman to me during the time we were together. He went above and beyond for me and was honestly the best first boyfriend a gal could ask for. Who knows what the future holds.. but I truly hope with all my heart that he goes on to achieve his dreams of becoming a writer and moving to either Canada or LA. I know he will probably read this so I just want to say that I will love my Marvel man forever <3. 



It's time for a new chapter. I am now back to being that single gal which if I am honest doesn't bother me at all. I know a lot of girls dread being single and crave relationship after relationship but that's not me. Relationships are hard work. I have the opportunity to be on my own for a while to sort myself out a bit. I want to enjoy the time I have to figure how to adult myself. Bare in mind that I moved out of my folks house straight into a flat with a boyfriend so this the first time in my life that I actually need to look after myself properly which is terrifying. Paying rent and bills myself makes me want to greet. I need to buy furniture pretty much for every room. My life right now is the definition of starting from scratch. With all that said though, its quite exciting. I have no idea where life is going to take me - of course there is a chance I'll just live with my folks forever and buy 7 cats even though I hate cats but I am far too fabulous to let that happen to moi. 





Since the break up I have been relatively busy near enough every weekend. I have been out with the gals for an Ashton Sesh, I turned 24, it was cousins 21st at Waxy O'Connors and the weekend that has just past was my big sisters baby shower and next weekend I am going to the 80s festival " Lets Rock" which I am so bloody excited for! June has been a busy month, hoping July will be a little quieter and cheaper!

So there it is, my little life update! I am officially a fabulous twenty-something singleton who lives for vodka cranberries and 9pm Love Island. Rx 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig