Wednesday 15 August 2018

Labels and Love

Goodbye July and hello August! I don't know about yourselves but I have definitely felt a wee chill in the air recently. My spidey senses are telling me that summer is coming to an end and that autumn/winter is on its way.

This autumn/winter is going to be slightly different for me as I will be grabbing my tartan woolen wrap coat rather than a beau to keep me warm! I have been on the auld Tinder app which is still as terrible as it was 3 and a half years ago. Some guys just have no class and jump straight in with the lines like "We would have fun together" BOKE! I definitely believe that " Hey, hows it going" or "Hello, what have you been up to" are still pretty effective when trying to start a conversation. Call me crazy!

I am personally looking to get my own wee flat and concentrate on my work and blog right now so I am not really looking for a new relationship. However, I'm not being too strict with myself, I am still going on dates and talking to guys and if I meet someone then great, if not, I'm not fussed. At least, I will be have an excellent A/W wardrobe which is what the post is gonna about but I'd thought I'd fill you in on the search for that special someone. 

There are some really great trends coming up the autumn/winter and here they are: 

Animal Print

This one is a goodie! I am absolutely obsessed with leopard right now. All the big high street names have stocked up on the print however a couple more are joining in on the fun... ZEBRA and SNAKE! Zebra and Snake prints are looking to find a more hit with the streetstyle fashionistas. 





Zara SNAKESKIN PRINT BLOUSE £39.99 

Image 1 of SNAKESKIN PRINT BLOUSE from Zara

Zara LEOPARD PRINT TROUSERS £29.99



Tartan 

I know that some folk it plaid or flannel but to us Scots.. its TARTAN! I personally am the lookout fot a tartan woolen trench/wrap coat this winter! I completely feel in love with the Burberry PVC tartan trench coat at the start of the year and since then have had my heart set on finding a winter version and lucky me its also a AW18 trend so fingers crossed one will be easy to find. 





Topshop Brushed Check Beret £12 



Reserved Suit  Checked blazer £49.99  Suit Trousers £24.99 






Silver style 

I personally find it really hard to style sparkly or silver coloured accessories and clothes. I got a pair of kitten heeled boots from Marks and Spencer last christmas, I think i've worn them twice. I absolutely adore them too so I am really glad this is an upcoming trend this season to help me with some inspo! 

Silver Sequin Jumpsuit - Topshop £99


METALLIC BIKER JACKET - Zara £69.99
Image 8 of Z1975 METALLIC BIKER JACKET from Zara

Trim satin trousers Mango - WAS £59.99 NOW £15.99

Trim satin trousers

So there are a few trends to look out for this season and if you spot a tartan woolen trench coat pretty please send me the link!!! Please leave your comments below if you enjoy this post. Rx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig