Tuesday 13 March 2018

House Hunt Update

We are now into March. How mental is that. Now I have passed my driving test and got myself my wee car, I am ticking off my 2018 to do list one thing at a time. Next on the list, buying a flat. Ross and I were so naive to this process and in ways we still are. We had no idea how difficult it would be to actually find that perfect new home.

 The weather has not helped, we have been cancelled on, we have forgot to confirm bookings and one time the owner was not home to show us the flat. Starting to believe that God is sending me a sign here. Everyone keeps telling us it will happen for us but ughhh I just want that feeling of being a home owner already. It has been disappointing to say the least but alas we WILL find that perfect little flat  in the East End of Glasgow. 




Why the East End you ask? Well, I have always been attracted to living in Dennistoun and it may seem daft but I have lived in the South, North and West so I really want to be one of those unique Glasweigns who has lived in every side of the city. Since viewing a couple of flats it has given us the opportunity to explore the area. The pubs, restaurants and cafes are just fabulous! Very stylish and affordable and everyone is just so so friendly which draws us to the area more as well. 



So in the land of agreement in principles, mortgages, lawyers, offers of interest, flat viewings we soar on towards finding our future home. Rx 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig