Tuesday 6 March 2018

My Christmas Wishlist

Its only 39 days til Christmas!!! I am so bloody excited for Christmas this year. It's gonna be my first Christmas with my Geordie dish Ross in our wee home. Me and Ross have been going out for nearly 2 and a half years now but every year previous to this one he went down to Newcastle to spend Christmas with his family and of course this is my first Christmas living away from my family so i have BIG plans in place to make it extra special for the both of us. Now, everybody knows that you gotta make a Christmas list for loved ones and this year i'm paying bills and rent so my Christmas list has doubled in size with all the things i wanna buy but can't afford to (lolz) I hate adult life. Find out some of things that i'm hoping to get my freckly little paws on this festive season.
1. Super Snug Faux Fur Coat
So i decided to sell my faux fur coats because I just felt like it was time for a change. I truly believe that you need to invest in a good coat and the coats i have owed or currently own, I have had for years. I have had inner battles with the search for replacements. I have my heart set on a proper statement faux fur, very bold but of course you need that neutral faux fur too. So it's out with old and in with new.
First up we have this gorgeous Double Breasted Faux Fur Coat  from Marks and Sparks. I first spotted this in the Braehead store while shopping with my Mum. I tried it on and instantly feel in love with it. It is super soft faux fur, very oversized which is a key trend for AW17 and its a very neutral colour which means it will go with everything but also gives off a very statement vibe.
23660246_10213158596071203_2084097637_o
2. Girl Boss Black Bag
I can not seem to determine what style or size of bag to use on a daily basis and then i spotted the The Aspinal Essential Tote 
410612-042-1518-212800006

Aspinal of London is a brand that i genuinely worship. The products are so classy and chic. I have been looking for just a very simply black bag to use on a daily basis for work and be able to dress up and down and then i landed on this. JUST LOOK IT! Its so perfect for everything i would use it for! Brilliant size, big enough to carry my laptop about but in a really subtle way. Absolutely love the subtle detailing of the animal print to jazz it up a bit and ... very on trend ! Really like that you can personalise it too with your initials. A price tag of £250, this is very much a dream pressie!
3.  Sparkly Ass Boots
I feel like my Christmas list is pretty much in keeping with all AW17 trends this year haha! Now me and a kitten heel have had a love/hate relationship over the years but working 9-5 Mon-Fri its quite hard to dress smart casual for work or style a day to night look with minimal effort. I dont want to be the gal wearing stillottes to work for 8 hours or carry lots of multiple bags about with me. These boots are the answer to my problems. So chic, very VERY festive, again very neutral and will go with everything! A price tag of £35 i think ive found myself a wee Christmas bargain that i will get lots of wear out of it during the festive season.
Kitten Heel Side Zip Ankle Boots
23660149_10213159380490813_277087770_o
4. Starry Eyed Knitwear
I am not going to lie most of my knitwear is from either Primark or H&M. I used to think that spending hundreds of pounds on jumpers was a bit drastic but lets be honest, we all would if we had the money. I dont have the money. So im just going to dream. I spotted this while searching through Net a Porter and immediately thought that it just screamed RACHEL! The colour is insane! Red is very much my go to colour - all year round, not  just at Christmas lol! I absolutely adore anything star print and of course very statement. Bella Fraud is such a quirky chic brand and i aim to have a jumper in every colour! A price tag of £290 - this is "big" present and very much a treat!
Iggy Leopard Wool-Blend Sweater
896761_in_xl
5. Shiny Show Skirt
The vinyl trend is massive right now especially Vinyl trench coats but i cant  really connect with it . I just felt that id look like a black bin bag so this wee wish is definitely a style challenge more than die hard need in my life present. Although i look at this skirt and know exactly how i'd style it. Again its a very day to night style item. A price tag of £19.99, really great price and great wee addition to the wardrobe. (i might buy this myself lol)
Shiny Mini Skirt
3519127800_6_1_1
6. Baker Boy Hat
I used to buy hats and never wear them but honestly since this trend came to light... I am very much on board! I bought a black one from ASOS a couple of months ago now and i just love it, its really does jazz every outfit! Now i am conquered the black hat i am really to experiment with colour and of course my go to colour is red. Very festive and very much a racho must need! A price tag of £15,  wee stocking filler perhaps?!
Fabric Baker Boy Hat
TS19K40MRED_Zoom_F_1

So that is my 2017 Christmas wishlist! On my best behaviour from now til Christmas! Rx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig