Tuesday 6 March 2018

Net A Porter Dream Shopping List

My name is Rachel and I am a shopaholic.
I'd be the first to admit that i never really had a sense of fashion growing up, i just didn't know how to style myself to suit my personality. At school, i just tried to dress like everyone else and it resulted in my looking like a riot most of time. I guess in a way I didn't really understand that your clothes are a statement to who you are as a person and i lacked a lot of confidence. My go-to was anything black and that has actually really only changed in the last 18 months.
Recently, I've ditched the black and had more fun with my style, mix and matching different colours and experimenting and just trying to make myself in the clothes i wear. And i do! I feel fabulous! Why has my mindset towards fashion and personal style suddenly changed? My blog.
Since becoming a professional part-time blogger, I have been so inspired to have more fun with my style, seeing how fashion and style bloggers today put themselves together is just so amazing to me, no fear or anxiety, just personality and style. Therefore, this has given me a lot of confidence to change my style to reflect my interests and personality more. ANYWAY... I have ranted on and on haha back to the Net a port Haul.
Autumn/Winter is fast approaching and i am already looking at what will be trending in this season. My absolute go to for the designer world is Net A Porter as much as I adore Vogue, I just love the way Net A Porter style piece on their website. Please make no mistake thinking i am rich ... i ain't. I just love having a place that inspires me with the fashion industry. So what has caught my eye?

Gucci

897742_in_pp
HOW AMAZING IS THIS COLOUR!?! This bag is at the top of my list. Now i ain't much of a saver so i am counting on winning the lottery. I am gonna try to save up get this before Christmas. TRY! I have had my eye on Soho Disco bag for a wee while now, orignially really really wanted to the black one but then i seen this colour and it is just far too hard to ignore. I have this image as my screensaver on my work computer as motivation to buy this. I need this in my life. It is just such a retro colour! I have never seen another bag like it.
942138_in_xl
I  do not have a designer wardrobe (yet) but i believe the simplest of designer pieces can jazz in any outfit. I absolutely adore these sneakers. I am currently looking for just plain white sneakers and I did have my eyes on the Adidas Stan Smith sneaks but these have deffos taken the top spot. I love the colours, very classic Gucci brand colours and the embroidered gold bee on the side just gives these sneaks a more premium look. I love investments that you can dress up and down and have all day use, same with the above bag. So big thanks to Gucci and Net A Porter for making me lust over these.

Prada

915811_in_pp
Shearling Coat
PRICE: £3,355
Soooooooooo I will never be able to afford this coat LOLZ! I just love the colour, it looks so snug and cosy and just perfect for Winter 2017. I live in Scotland for those who don't know so this coat would used pretty much everyday. Red is the colour that is deffos on my radar and a trend this A/W17. I could cry that i will never get to wear this Prada coat but no doubt i will deffos shop around and find somewhere similar. This coat is on my list but more my dream list! But on here as a shout out for coat appreciation.

Maison Margiela

938105_in_pp
Velvet Ankle Boots
PRICE: £655
In my opinion, the PERFECT winter boot. Just look at this gorgeous rich colour. It just screams winter-christmas- mulled wine vibes at me. I adore the thick heel on this boot, I really drawn to a thick heel right now rather than a stiletto heel purely because I am like Bambi on ice. The price is pricely but it is an investment at the end of the day and my feet will be really sad if i don't at least consider these a future purchase.

Dolce & Gabbana


942629_in_pp
Cosiest of all jumpers that ever lived. My eye was immediately drawn this the minute the knitwear page loaded. How freaking beautiful is that jumper. Its like the jumper to end all jumpers. It's oversized,chic, statement, 100% wool like this my what i look for in my knitwear. 100% my dream jumper. I style this with lightwashed jeans perhaps - Ivy cropped distressed high-rise straight-leg Jean with the above Velvet ankle boots and the above Gucci Soho.
So that's it from me. I hope you enjoyed reading about my Net A Porter picks. I just love this website and i hope you log on and spot more inspo for your wardrobe.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig