Tuesday 6 March 2018

Pizza East Review

Now the "Beast from the East" has come and gone. Let's talk about Pizza East! I have been waiting to try this place for a wee while now after hearing nothing only good things about it so one night when the Geordie and myself were viewing flats in the area we decided to drop on by for a slice or 2.
IMG_8723
IMG_8725
Starter - Focaccia Bread
IMG_8727
I ordered No 4. Tomato Base, Mozzarella, Prosciutto Cotto, Mushrooms and olive oil.
IMG_8728
Ross ordered No 3. Tomato base, Spicy Salame, Mozzarella, olive oil with Parmesan.
IMG_8729
IMG_8731
Defeated.
IMG_8734
The first thing i noticed about this place was the amazing tunes, bit of Frank Sinatra always goes down well with myself. I did cheat on my fave pizza place Paesano but i have to admit that Pizza East is sooooo much better. I really like how they have a set menu but also an option to build your own pizza which Paesano doesn't offer. It is really reasonably priced and the pizza is simply outstanding. The staff were really lovely, warm and welcoming. The interior of the restaurant is very chic and simple which i love. I am so so happy that we went along to try this place. It has honestly became our favourite pizza place in Glasgow and i could not recommend it enough! Me and Ross are looking to move into the Dennistoun area so really looking forward to returning again soon!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig